Skip to main content

Report a Concern

If you have a policy-related question or concern, please contact:

  • Your immediate supervisor

  • Your Human Resources representative

  • The Responsible Office or Responsible Executive identified in a specific policy (visit our Policy FAQs for guidance)

  • A wide variety of additional mechanisms and avenues to report university concerns are available on the University Compliance website.